Employee Availability Diary
The employee availability diary can be directly accessed from anywhere in the software. What makes it particularly useful is that it is automatically displayed when making a phone call, so the user knows when the employee is free for available work.
It is very straightforward to read with the use of iconic colours such as red and green, meaning booked and available.
The employee's availability or absence can be quickly updated by ticking a box for the appropriate shift. Entire days can be easily marked as available with just one simple selection.
If a booking is made then an email or text message is automatically sent to the employee confirming the details.
When looking to make a booking it is useful to have the following information to hand:
- Availability for yesterday, today and tomorrow to avoid calls during sleep periods or sensitive situations
- Employee notes available for updating,
- Any outstanding or soon to be required certification or renewal information
- Any outstanding shifts that the employee may be interested in
- Alternate contact numbers
- Current accrued leave (hours and value)